Date: 18/02/2023

By: Jon Maldonado

Subject: Hire A Recovery Expert

My profound gratitude forever goes to wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com, who successfully recovered my stolen crypto immediately after I came across his contact and hired his expertise services. I was a victim of a bitcoin scam, I decided to give a shot at trading cryptocurrencies. I was surfing online, and a google ad of the false trading and investment company popped and clicked on the ad. In about 5 minutes or less, I got a call from one of their team members who walked me through the process of creating an account and then depositing a thousand dollars. I deposited a total of 18,240 USD and my profit was almost at 97,534 USD but I couldn’t make a withdrawal of my profit. From there, they kept asking for money for withdrawal which I paid for but still couldn’t get my funds. This scam lasted for four months. I thought all money was lost until Wizard James recovery came to my aid and he has helped a lot of people recover their stolen funds. He is reliable, trustworthy, affordable and provides excellent services.

New comment