Date: 17/02/2023

By: Sheila Hagan

Subject: I RECOVERED MY 476,000 POUNDS WORTH OF BITCOINS WITH THE HELP OF SPYWEB CYBER

Good day everyone, I’m Sheila Hagan from Leeds, UK.
A few months ago, I lost about £476,000 pounds worth of Bitcoins to a fake crypto investment trading platform that lured me into their platform with the intent of earning a 20% daily profit. I was in a very bad position and I couldn’t afford to take care of my bills, my husband was very disappointed with me for investing in such a platform without his prior knowledge. I had to confide in a childhood friend of mine who told me about SPYWEB CYBER, a cryptocurrency recovery company who are expert in recovering stolen and lost crypto funds. I contacted Spyweb immediately and they were able to recover my money. Spyweb was superb in recovering my money, it took them just 48 hours to trace and recover my money, Spyweb was able to disclose their location to me and we were able to track down those scammers. I’m highly recommending Spyweb to everyone out there who wishes to recover their stolen or lost cryptocurrency money.
Send your complaints to
EMAIL: Spyweb@cyberdude(.)com
EMAIL: Contact@spyweb(.)tech

New comment