Date: 09/02/2023

By: Sandra Rivers

Subject: Best Crypto Recovery Team

RECOVERYBUREAU @ CONSULTANT . C0M is the best cryptocurrency/fund recovery and mobile phone cloning agency

I was a victim of bitcoin scam, I saw a glamorous review showering praises and marketing an investment firm. I reached out to them on what their contracts are, and I invested $70,000, which I was promised to get my first 15% profit in weeks, when it was time to get my profits, I got to know the company was a scam. They kept asking me to invest more and I ran out of patience and requested to have my money back and they refused to answer nor refund my funds. . I heard about Recovery Bureau from a golf partner that used his services already and I decided to reach out to him. After explaining my situation and complaints to him, he was swift and took action and within 28 hours he got back my funds back with the due profit. I urge someone in a similar situation to reach out to Recovery Bureau on their support email: RecoveryBureau@consultant.com. They are reliable, trustworthy, affordable and provides excellent services.
They offer other services
Cryptocurrency loan and insurance 
Private key reset 
Fixing compromised and locked crypto wallets 
Files Recovery and so on.

WhatsApp: +1 (352) 870-0844

Best Regards

New comment