Date: 12/01/2021

By: Alex McDonald

Subject: Credit Solution

Hello I was in search of an urgent help with my credit because I want to purchase a house for me and my families I was in the hospital due to dehydration about 2years ago that caused my credit to drop and I got a lot of bills on my record like rent and utilities bills and all of my credit cards were getting behind including the payment history, derogatory marks and hard inquiries all these made my score to drop to 510 I was confused on what to do then I meet this guy HACKNET on a credit blog with great reviews on how he has helped a lot of people with their poor credit so I text him with his direct number (949) 397 8437 for help after a little discussion with him to my greatest surprise he got my credit fixed permanently within a couple of days with everything clean up including my credit card debts with the little amount I gave him. Am so grateful to have him fix my credit report and I will want everyone out there to give him a try. You can also reach him on mail via HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM and remain bless. Thanks

New comment