Date: 11/01/2021

By: Jeff Marcus

Subject: IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT REPORT

Am so grateful in my heart this new year to write about Rapid Credit Repairs how they got my credit fixed. I have some couple of student loans, Tax liens, credit card debts and traffic citation on my public record all these made me not to apply for the home of my choice due to my bad credit profile I was worried about the whole issues and in search for permanent solution then I meet Rapid Credit Repairs on Locanto site with good reviews on how they have helped a lot of people in resolving their credit issues so I contacted them immediately and I was directed to one of best expert and after much discussion with him I finally got my credit fixed with a high score of 799 everything on my credit report was wiped out just in 5days after I contacted them and they also add Tradelines to my credit with a good credit limit of $5,000 the home I applied was also approved. They’re best in fixing credit report and if you have issues regarding your credit profile kindly contact them now. Email: Rapidcreditrepairs@gmail.com Phone: (415) 754 7204

New comment