Date: 11/04/2019

By: Michelle Zack

Subject: I GOT A LOAN

WHO NEEDS A LOAN!!!

Pastor TB Joshua is giving out loans to people out there and I am proud to be one of them. My name is Michelle Zack from Alabama, USA. I contacted the Synagogue Church email where Pastor Joshua preaches the gospel after a friend of mine introduced me to it as the quickest way to get loans with no interest. This came as a surprise to me because she never really told me how she was able to buy herself a brand new Lamborghini with such huge amount of money. She later told me that she has been in partnership with the Synagogue Church of All Nations and has been collecting loans from them with no interest rate and I just had to make my move.

She gave me the emails of her contact and in no time i was having conversations with them. In less than 4 days, my bad credit in my account was cleared and I was credited One Hundred and Fifteen Thousand United States Dollars ($115,000.00 USD) for a start loan. My request was to get a loan of $36,000 with a bad credit of $12,869 and I was blessed with such a person to help me. I will continue to praise God for using you to help the poor. To those who need to get a loan from a trusted online communication to contact the Synagogue Church of all nations to get his/her desired loan.

Email: synagoguechurchofallnations35@gmail.com
pastortbjoshualoans@outlook.com
scoanboardoffice@yahoo.com

New comment