Date: 19/01/2019

By: MAYANK

Subject: ILLUMINATI

AM BAGUMA from south Africa 27 years old am here to give a testimony on how i became a member of the illuminati brotherhood it happened like a miracle i have been trying to join the illuminati for 6 years now have come across many scams that took my money i have have suffered alot but i never give up and am happy and grateful to Mr berry castle that helped me join the illuminati he made me understand that believing and ready to serve and obey the illuminati brotherhood was the most important thing before you can be a member and know that the illuminati is a society of riches power fame and every good thing in life , now am living a happy life have what ever i wish to, when i meant Mr berry castle he promised me that he will help me join the illuminati brotherhood and told me the illuminati brotherhood doesn't break promises so i took that as a reason to trust him he did as he promised i received all my benefit in 6 days am using this media to let you know that with the illuminati brotherhood you can become anything you want in life but you must believe and ready to serve and obey the botherhood i will advise you confirm for yourself and have a life change all your problem will be solved and you will become all rich respected and powerful, this the end of poverty in your life you must not waste this great opportunity all that is required from you is just to pay 250usd for your initiation fee and be committed you can contact us via whatsapp on +2349056552495 or email illuminatibrotherhoodofficial@gmail.com if you are ready to be part of something great in life
NOTE
you must be humble and respectful to him.

New comment