Date: 02/05/2018

By: alex kingsley

Subject: my testimony

My name is Alexander Kingston, a student from Mbarara University of Science and Technology Uganda ... here is my story.

First it was Samson Kojak who testified how he got help from an Alliance hacker. Tell the audience how this hacker helped deliver a debit card that can withdraw up to $ 5,000 a day. Later it was hellia Jolly who gave her testimony of how her husband whats-app and Facebook were hacked with the help of Alliance hackers. that she had the chance to gain access to the privacy of her husband.

After reading all these posts, I said I have a problem with my graduation, then I would like to ask Allianz Hacker for help, I told him that I want a high school, he told me that it would cost me money , but I did not allow that because I knew what was in the hands of my family.

The Alliance has told me that it will take a few days to get the job done, and I have been waiting four days for it ... but you will not believe that Allianz sent me an e-mail on the fifth day to to tell me that the job is done. and immediately I rush to my cyber cafe to check and the problem has been solved.
Please, my friends, I do not know if you want to believe that, but I can assure you that allianzhacker999@gmail.com is really genuine, do not be afraid to try it for all the hacking services you want from it , ALLIANCEHACKER999@GMAIL.COM

New comment