Date: 27/03/2018

By: clara

Subject: how i got a loan

Good day everybody! my name is Clara Torres i live in California USA, few months ago i was faced with financial problems and my business was down, i went in search for a loan i applied for a loan from my bank and they refuse to offer me a loan due to my present finance state so i decided to apply for an online loan and i was defraud by some fraudsters but i did not give up because i was desperately in need of money so i keep on trying until i come across mr Scott David loan company, i applied for an unsecured loan of 10,000.00 USD from the company and i was asked to meet up with some requirement at first i thought he was one of those fraudster but he assure me that he was different and i decided to give it a try after my financial commitment i was told that i will receive my loan funds within 48 hours,i waited to see if he will honor his word and he did, it wasn’t up to 6 hours before he emailed me and notified me that my loan funds has been wired into my bank account i went to my bank and behold the funds was there in my bank account. i am sharing this testimony to alert loan seekers out there to be very careful and extra- vigilant in there search for a loan online because majority of online lender are scam and not real loan lenders” if you need a legitimate loan i would advise you to contact mr Scott David via his personal email: scottloancompany3@gmail.com i assure you that he will help you with a fast and easy loan within the shortest period of time. thanks and best regards! Clara Torres.
you can email me for more questions if you have any issues torresclara251@gmail.com

New comment