Date: 30/09/2017

By: Antonio

Subject: How i got help

Attention Everyone: I am Antonio Bullock, I am using this medium to inform the general public about how my life got transformed I was in search of a business loan of $30,000.00 for the past 2years as I was running out of money for my business and money to pay bills because recently i got scammed out of  4,560 and i said to myself that i will never apply for a loan on the internet again, little did i know that a lender like Mrs Mary Pery could still be found on the internet. Until a Friend of mine introduced me to Mary Pery Loan Home. At first I told him I was not interested in any loan deal anymore then he assured me that the company is a genuine one, though i never believed him, I made a trial and I am glad i did, I was given a loan of $30,000.00 by this Company. My advice to anyone who requires a genuine, legit loan or any financial assistance that can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of the funds should Contact them if you are interested via email: marryperyloanhome@gmail.com

New comment