Date: 05/08/2017

By: Micheal Wesley

Subject: TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN

THE BEST FINANCIAL AID
{Lendingcrowdfinance@yahoo.com}

Hello everyone I am Michael Wesley from Palm Harbour Florida 34682.USA and want to use this medium to express my gratitude to Mason Logan for fulfilling their promise and granting my a loan.I was in need of a quick loan I applied from various loan lenders,they asked me to pay some amount of money at different basis but I never got my loan .This was how I lost $8000 and now I was in debt because I borrowed money from friends.One day a friend of mine introduced me to Mason Logan and told me the Term and Conditions are very simple and considerate.He told me how they have helped with both Secured and Unsecured loan at several cases without any delay.I was scared and never believed,he told me to trust him.This was how I got to know him and he said they would offer me the loan at a very low interest rate of 2% that all I needed to do is to comply with them.I did as he asked me and without any delay I received my loan within 48hrs as he earlier promised.Am here to let you know that most of the loan lenders on net are scammers,if you truly need a genuine loan please do make contact via email to him
Lendingcrowdfinance@yahoo.com OR text +1(360)938-8122

New comment