Date: 02/03/2017

By: Rose

Subject: LOAN

Hello everybody, I am Rose, currently living in INLAND,I am a married man at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation by august 2012 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills for my son medication. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to a Man of God a private loan lender by a friend named Mr. James and i got a loan sum of 10,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment. So dear,if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mrs Sandra Gina he doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him,he offers all kinds of loans to both individuals and company and also i want God to bless him more. You can contact his company through this email sandraginaloanhome00@gmail.com

New comment